Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bye bye Brady!

Oh, I was sooo happy to see Brady get the axe last night on the Biggest Loser!! In fact, I was jumping up and down over it! Amy C was sooooo right in voting for him. If she was in the bottom with someone else, they would have voted her off in a second, just like the black team!! Plus, it shows she isn't a little sheep who just follows along! I applaud her, but feel bad, since I am sure she is going to hear it from everyone after she left the room!!!

At least there is a chance to get rid of that horrible Heba and Vicky now. God are they bitches!!! I mean, they lose the weight, but I don't know how they can sleep at night with their attitudes. What jerks!!

So glad for all the girls - - they were AWESOME at losing weight this week!! Woo hooooooo

2 comments:

Brandy said...

I was jumping up and down and cheering too! The tide may turn. Did you see the preview for next week and the note about revenge? I think Vicky is psychotic!

Lynn Bodai said...

OHHHH YEAH!!! It's about time!!! That Vicky and Heba, wow they are F***ed up! Next week should be interesting, revenge? I hope Vicky is below the yellow line! No matter who she is with Heba and Ed will not be able to save her!! I also hope she watches the show and sees how awful she is!