I can't promise how great I am going to be at posting on here, but I am going to give it a try!
The Hirons/Cacciottolo family madhouse consists of me, Kasey, my fiance Mike, and the two "little ones," Joshua and Joann. Josh is 6 and is in first grade, and Joann is 13 (yes it is as scary as it sounds) and is in eighth grade. We recently bought a house in Crystal Lake, Illinois - about 50ish miles from downtown Chicago - and are getting used to the suburban lifestyle. Well, really I am getting used to the suburban lifestyle - much different than that country life I am used to!! We are definitely living on Wisteria Lane, Junior; all the housewives and soccer moms and their gossip is endless. I try and stay out of all of that . . I don't have time, nor do I really care to become too buddy-buddy with my neighbors. I have too much to do, and really don't know how to interact properly with neighbors, since this is honestly my first time having them (apartment/dorm living doesn't really count in my opinion). Our house is wonderful, but an atrocious mess. There is so much to do, no money to do it, and that is very frustrating!!
The Hirons/Cacciottolo family madhouse consists of me, Kasey, my fiance Mike, and the two "little ones," Joshua and Joann. Josh is 6 and is in first grade, and Joann is 13 (yes it is as scary as it sounds) and is in eighth grade. We recently bought a house in Crystal Lake, Illinois - about 50ish miles from downtown Chicago - and are getting used to the suburban lifestyle. Well, really I am getting used to the suburban lifestyle - much different than that country life I am used to!! We are definitely living on Wisteria Lane, Junior; all the housewives and soccer moms and their gossip is endless. I try and stay out of all of that . . I don't have time, nor do I really care to become too buddy-buddy with my neighbors. I have too much to do, and really don't know how to interact properly with neighbors, since this is honestly my first time having them (apartment/dorm living doesn't really count in my opinion). Our house is wonderful, but an atrocious mess. There is so much to do, no money to do it, and that is very frustrating!!
Hope this was a helpful first blog. I will write another more personal one from me after this! :o)
1 comment:
Hi Kasey! Welcome to blogging! Hope to hear more from you in the future...hope you don't mind that I'm following along!
As for the house stuff - I think that is what home ownership is all about...things to do but not enough time or money to do it! Have fun on Wisteria Lane Jr. :) You are funny.
Post a Comment